Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Clothing SALE! (updated Nov 8th 2012)


Hello lovelies! I've been cleaning out my closet lately and I wanted to sell a couple of items that I haven't been using or wearing recently. I will be stating a couple rules for you to follow in order to purchase any items below.


Blog Sale Rules



1. U.S. Buyer ONLY. No international.

2. Paypal ONLY.

3. NO returns. Please ask me any questions before you confirm your purchase. Please read the description of the clothing/makeup carefully before purchase. I will not be accepting any returns.

4. I am not responsible for any item(s) that are damaged during the shipment.

5. First come, first serve.

6. Shipping is $4 for each clothing. I will combine shipping.

2 items = $5

3 items = $7
4 items $9 

any more after that is +$1 per item.
7. $5 Total minimum for purchase :)


How to ORDER:



1. Choose an item(s) that you'd like to purchase (Include the item code number) and EMAIL ME at promiseofinspiration@gmail.com <3

2. Once you have given me your address for me to ship out, your purchase is "confirmed".

3. You must pay within 24 hours after confirmation in order to claim the item. After those 24 hours, the next person in line for the item will be given the chance to purchase.

4. I will ship items within 4 days after receiving payment.


Thank you guys! 


Clothing


Hurley Top $5
Worn a few times
Fits like small/medium



Grey Nollie Top $6
Worn a few times
Size Medium


Black Tee $5
Volcom
Worn a few times
Fits Small/Medium



Black Turtle Neck $7
Worn once
Size Medium


Black Dress $6
Forever 21
Worn a few times
Size Medium 



 Floral Print Short Dress $9
Size Large but fits like a Medium
Worn a few times


Beige Knit Cardigan $5
Size M/L
Worn 2 times


 Grey Knit Sweater $9
Worn twice
Size Medium but baggy like Large


 Black Top with Golden Heart design $2
Size Medium
I love this shirt but there is a small rip near the tag :(


 Black Top with White Floral Pattern $5
By Rampage
Size Small (fits like a Medium)

Detail:


 Blue and Silver Stripes Halter top $6
Size Medium 
Worn a few times


 Black and Grey Zebra print shirt $8
Size Large (but fits like a Medium) 


Grey Ruffle Sleeved Cardigan $7
Size Medium
Worn Twice


 Grey Sleeveless Cardigan $5
Size Medium
Worn once


 Print Tee $7
By Full Tilt
Size Medium

Cream White Short Sleeve Cardigan $9
by Kirra
Size Medium


 Black Ruffle Top $7
By Roxy
Worn Several Times
Size Medium


Thanks guys. If you have any questions dont hesitate to e-mail me: promiseofinspiration@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. Looks nice.
    It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future,

    one more thing,If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    Blow a Rainbow
    you can follow this blog through yahoo, google or twitter
    Mwaks!

    ~priscilla~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find on your blog basic ideas and well achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clothes shown in picture are fantastic and well designed.


    Nena and Pasadena

    ReplyDelete